Before you visit a Cannabis delivery Strathcona County, there are a few things you should know. Here are some frequently asked questions that will help you be prepared:
– Do I need a medical card to order cannabis? No, you do not need a medical card to order cannabis in Alberta.
– What forms of payment do you accept? We accept cash, debit, and credit cards.
– How much cannabis can I order? You can order up to 30 grams of dried cannabis per transaction.
– What if I don’t know what I want? Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be happy to assist you in finding the perfect product for your needs.
– What are your hours of operation? We are open Monday to Friday 9am-9pm, and Saturday and Sunday 10am-6pm.
The Drawbacks of Cannabis
Just like anything else, there are some drawbacks associated with cannabis in Cannabis delivery Strathcona County. The most common ones are listed below.
– Short-term memory loss: This is the most well-known side effect of cannabis. It occurs because THC (the active ingredient in cannabis) binds to receptors in the hippocampus, which is the part of the brain responsible for memory.
– Paranoia: Some people experience feelings of paranoia after smoking cannabis. This is more likely to happen if you’re already feeling anxious or if you’re smoking a lot of high-THC weed.
– Bloodshot eyes: Cannabis in Strathcona County can cause your eyes to look red and bloodshot. This is because it causes blood vessels in your eyes to widen.